Efficient and economical cooling solutions.
EMSCO’s innovative HyprCool® Hybrid Process Cooling Systems are engineered to deliver safe, dependable, and efficient process cooling for virtually any application. However, those operating with lower dry bulb temperatures and/or higher outbound process fluid temperatures may wish to consider a dry air cooling system.
EMSCO provides BOREAS® V-Series Dry Air Cooling Systems for customers who fit that specific niche.
Like our flagship HyprCool systems, BOREAS systems are rugged and designed to help you operate at peak efficiency without the risk of Legionnaires’ disease or the costly maintenance programs associated with traditional evaporative coolers.
Contact EMSCO today at 877.77.EMSCO to learn which type of cooling solution best fits your operational requirements.
V-Series BOREAS Dry Cooling Systems
- Ideal for cooling applications where water resources are limited or restricted
- V-Shape reduces footprint compared to traditional dry coolers
- Low maintenance requirements
- Stainless steel frame and coated aluminum fins ensure years of service
- BOREAS V-Series Coolers may be upgraded to HyprCool® Hybrid Adiabatic Cooling Systems for increased heat rejection*
- Fan staging helps reduce energy consumption
- UL/UL-C 508A Industrial Controls
- Engineered & Manufactured in the U.S.A.
*Engineered upgrade performed only by EMSCO, Inc. Third party modifications void product warranty.